Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-01 Origin: Site
Sodium aescinate ( commercial name : Maitongna ) is a triterpenoid saponin sodium salt proposed in the dried mature fruit of Borneospermum. The mature fruit of Chinese chestnut ( horsechestnut ) was extracted from abroad. Studies have shown that it can resist infection, exudation and swelling. Enhance vascular wall tension and contraction, improve microcirculation ; anti - tumor, protect the liver ; antioxidant, free radical scavenging ; promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, inhibit gastric acid secretion ; neuroprotective effect on ischemic brain tissue ; hypoglycemic effect. Clinical mainly used for the treatment of acute facial neuritis, headache, acute myelitis, neck, shoulder, waist and leg pain, hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage, acute cerebral infarction, central serous chorioretinopathy, early postoperative inflammatory intestinal obstruction, pressure sores.
Pharmacological effects of sodium aescinate :
1. Anti - infection, anti - exudation, anti - swelling.
2. Enhancement of vascular wall tension and contraction and improvement of microcirculation.
3. Antitumor, liver protection.
4. Antioxidant free radical scavenging.
5. Promoting gastrointestinal peristalsis and inhibiting gastric acid secretion.
6. Neuroprotective effect on ischemic brain tissue.
7. Hypoglycemic effect.