You are here:Home » Intellectual Property Rights Protection
Intellectual Property Rights Protection
The Guideline to the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) System 1. Overview Chemicalorigin strictly adheres to intellectual property right laws, to which our users must comply. Chemicalorigin take a serious stance in dealing with intellectual property infringement claims and we will fully cooperate with intellectual property owners to resolve matters of IP infringement. Chemicalorigin respects and promises to protect your Intellectual Property Rights. If you find that the goods, services or the information thereof on the website of Chemicalorigin infringes upon your right on the patent, trademark or copyright, you may register and login in enipr.Chemicalorigin and file a complaint according to “Rules to dealing with the complaint” to protect your rights.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Protection (IPR) It is strictly forbidden to publish forged, replicas, or other unauthorized items on the Chemicalorigin.com; Purchases of counterfeit items, replicas,or other unauthorized items will be removed by Chemicalorigin.com.
3. Those who repeatedly violate intellectual property rights policies may be subject to but not limited to the following discip linary actions: Removal of the violating listings; Cancellation and removalof purchases; Restriction on item listing; Account suspension; Termination of partnership agreement;
Termination of partnership agreement;
Chemicalorigin.com have discretionary power at all times and can take any coercive measures in certain extreme cases. The following may help you.
1. How to deal with a complaint for the Respondent? When you receive an IPR complaint against you, you may take the measures as below: If there is indeed an infringement, please immediately take down the goods, delete the infringing information, break the links or take all the other necessary measures to stop the infringement and promise that you will not sell the goods, display the information or carry out the infringement in any other form; If you insist that there is no infringement, please file a response.
2. How to file a complaint? You shall firstly register on and then supplement your information. When your supplemented information is allowed to pass, you will receive a confirmation email by your registered email. Then you could use your email and password to login in enipr.Chemicalorigin.com and click “to file a complaint” to safeguard your right. Please note that if your supplemented information does not meet the requirements, you will receive an email to request you to supplement the materials. Only when your supplemented materials have been allowed to pass can you file a complaint.
3. How to respond to a complaint for the Respondent? After you login in enipr.Chemicalorigin.com, you may click “to respond’ to debut against the complaint filed by others. You shall fill in with the information and upload the materials as required. As to the materials and the procedures for the response, you may refer to “Rules relating to the Response”. As to the rules aforesaid, you may view “Rules and Regulations” under the menu “Help” of the IPR system.
4. How to view the result of the complaint? You may use your email and password to login in enipr.Chemicalorigin.com and view the status and result of the complaint.
5. How to view the result of the response? You may use your email and password to login in enipr.Chemicalorigin.com and view the status and result of the response.
6. How long is the complaint period review time? If your complaint is in accordance with our rules, it will be examined and dealt with within 10 working days.
7. What punishment for an IPR infringement? As to the points deduction rules based on the IPR infringement, please refer to “Integral Management Rules for the vendors on the platform of Chemicalorigin.com”.
8. How to withdraw a complaint? If you wish to withdraw a complaint please click “withdraw” after logging in at enipr.Chemicalorigin.com.
9. How long do I have to file a response? You shall file all materials to support your response within 2 working days from the receipt of the complaint filed by others. Otherwise, your response will not be accepted.
Trade Alert - Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.